Sunday, June 10, 2012

On Wednesday we all went to the park for a Subway picnic and photos. It was so much fun and we got some pretty awesome pictures! Towards the end of the night my parents and sister drove away leaving me, kaili, and alice to chase them! They came back for us but it was still scary!(not really lol) At one point we tried to get Kaili to run after my family and she wouldnt because it was to much exercise! :) Silly Kaili!

Well here are the pictures of that day :)

Kaili did NOT want to take pictures haa

AWWW SO CUTE!

Best friends forever

Gangster status

Me and Alice

Big sis little sis

Yo amo a mi padre

PUT YOUR HANDS UP SUCKA!

Me and my mama!

WOAH!

My family :)))) Love you guys

Photo-bombing swag

Jump to the rhythm :)

Kaili was to lazy to jump lol love ya girl!

Emily is totally going to be a cheerleader

"Get down and give me 50!"

Shunned

WE WUUUV KAIWI!!!!

Mom said to act like we liked each other. We are amazing actors! haha just kidding!

Me, Alice, and Kaili :))

No comments:

Post a Comment